And It Must Be Said

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Here's to You, DTS!

The life of a Seminary wife is tough. I’m combating the resentment by starting a new business: Bumper Stickers for Seminary Wives. Check out my latest creations!

My Dirtbag Husband Ran Off With Kate Turabian

Laugh at Greek Jokes. (Isn’t That What Submission is All About?)

I love Exegetical Papers and You Should too.

My Wife’s a Democrat and She Likes My Tattoo.

Dispensationalism Saved Our Marriage!

We Didn’t Sign a Code: Smokin’ and Drinkin’ is for the Helpers!


I’m currently accepting other submissions – send them over! Also, please feel free to vote for your favorite!

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger benji said...

My favorites are "My Dirtbag Husband..." especially due to the untimely passing of Ms. Turabian almost 20 years ago and "Smokin' and Drinkin'." At least I can live vicariously through your second-hand smoke, right babe?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger B and K said...

"I'd Rather be Submitting"

"My other car is, well, my husband's. I go wherever he takes me."

"Who needs education when you're a pastor's wife?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home